7.16.2008

"YOU ARE EXACTLY MY BRAND OF HEROIN"

I'm rereading Twilight, almost done with it. I'm at the part where the Cullens and Bella are playing baseball and James, Victoria, and Laurent come inquisitively into the field. DORAMAAA. After this I will reread New Moon and Eclipse, and by reread I mean skip the stupid parts with stupid Jacob and just read the good parts with Edward. IF YOU HAVE EDWARD WHY DO YOU NEED JACOB, BELLA? fucking idiot.

Anyways

Waiting for Nabari no Ou 15 to come out subtitled is killing me. Like, I already know what happens and all, I read pretty far into the future, but I still love this series so much it boggles my mind. Also, I'm bored with Tsubasa and xxxHOLiC, and that makes me sad. Tsubasa is great and all but lately it's been so slow, maybe that's with CLAMP taking such a long break, idk, but I really was hoping for either a few more color pages or a longer chapitre with their return... whatever.

I watched half an episode of The OC and a full episode of Dresden Files today. It was great. It was such a blast from the past, along with me skipping class this morning. I'm such a failure, it's awesome.

No comments: