10.07.2008

FALL ANIME SEASON + TRC 201

Well, the subtitles are out therefore I am finally able to watch and comment on the first of the season. I'm starting with a lot of shows this time, but we'll see how many actually last.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka- this is an adaptation of an eroge, but that's okay because the main guy is super cute. And it's really kind of weird too, like I have no clue what's going on in the beginning and then when he has that internal issue about whether to kiss Yuuhi or whatever her name is... um wtf? Oh well, it's better than other stuff, and only 13 episodes!

Clannad -After Story- just because everyone else is, though i really didn't get all caught up in the Clannad craze a year ago, nor did I ever fully watch last season. I just read very detailed summaries on people's blogs... and yeah I think that was good enough. I'll probably not even bother with this, I'm bored already and I think only one eroge/dating sim/harem adaptation is all I can handle.

Ga-Rei -Zero- oh. my. god. that is all I can say. This show is AWESOME. I was seriously on the edge of my seat the entire time just taking in the pure awesomeness of this show. DUDE SHE FOUGHT THE EVIL THINGS WITH HER BIKE! IN MID AIR! THAT HAD RELIGIOUS WRITING ON IT TO KILL THEM!!! wow, honestly, they're all just so badass. And if it couldn't get any better the ending was mind-blowing! Literally. It's kind of reminiscent of Geass, but whatever, that show is stupid and this one is awesome. Including the awesome fact that i thought Tooru looked, sounded, and acted a lot like Doujou in Toshokan Sensou, then I find out it's the same seiyuu! Bah, one more reason to adore this show. Epic win. epic.

Kannagi- Cute, kind of nice like not intense like a lot of the other shows out this season. It reminds me of Haruhi. And probably Lucky Star if I had been able to get past half of the first episode, which should make sense since someone who worked on those two also does this one? The overly blushing guy whatever his name is is kind of annoying. OMGZ THIGH. Yeah, whatever. But it's cute, I loved how she got the magical girl mixed with miko papers or whatnot. sooo adorable!

Kuroshitsuji- This confuses me, but in a good way. It's definitely an introductory episode just to get you into the groove of the characters and basic plot but

BREAK
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA TSUBASA YOU HAVE BLOWN MY MIND IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. AND THIS IS NOT A GA-REI TYPE THIS IS A STANDARD CLAMP MINDFUCK. sooooo Watanuki is Syaoran? He took his place as Kinomoto Sakura and Li Syaoran's son, therefore when they say that Watanuki's parents died that means THAT CCS SAKURA AND SYAORAN ARE DEAD EXCUSE ME WTFFFFF?????FLKSJFLSDKJFLS; shit. After all they always said that Watanuki cooks like his father, that's how he learned it and we all know that Li Syaoran was an awesome cook. Fuck. This is overwhelming.
END BREAK

yeah so i think i like kuroshitsuji.

And honestly, the rest I'm not too excited about. Skip Beat, Shikabane Hime: Aka, Yozakura Quartet, and Toradora. I'm planning on watching Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae as soon as I can find some subs, and also Hakushaku to Yosei probably. And Chaos;Head. And probably Mouyou no Hako because of the CLAMP character designs. If you even slightly mention CLAMP I'm in.

So, now that I have successfully been overwhelmed by another chapter of TRC it's time to go to work. yippeeeee

No comments: