7.07.2008

NABARI NO OU 13

I love this show, even more so than when it first started. But I feel bad sometimes because lately while watching it I find myself going "you guys just need to make out" more than once per episode while we're having quality Yoite and Miharu bonding time. And I'm honestly not a fan of that whole type of thing, I just am so in love with them and their relationship and just pretty much everything about them that I cannot resist.

So this last episode was ridiculously infuriating, fucking Koga students I wanted to jack them all in the face (though everyone else did that first for me haha). I hate when there are misconceived situations, OMFG WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR STUDENT FRIENDZZ? OHEMGEE THEY HURT US FIRST! LYKE NO WAYZ! Pretty much that's how I felt, but it was a good change since the other Koga used that as an opportunity to attack our favorite kids? I guess, I was kind of confused during that part.

I just accidentally (sort of) read more about Yoite's past, and holy fuck I'm fascinated.

Anyways, everyone's getting attacked, Yukimi's all crazed (something's up with his eyes... that was weird I think) and Raikou and him go off to get the kinjutsu scroll. If that scroll saves Yoite I would be so happy.

On a related note, I can't decide if I want to read the manga and get ahead of the anime... I really want to know what happens next because I love this series so much, but I like being constantly interested in animes. In manga I'll just skip ahead until I find something better, but I have a history of dropping anime where I already read the manga (Vampire Knight, xxxHolic, Shugo Chara, Special A, Spiral... blah blah). I also need to study, I have a test in about 8 hours... fuck my life

I love Nabari no Ou and Yoite and Miharu.
End of story

No comments: