6.18.2008

MORE HASEO AND YOITE PLEASE

Well, I finally got .hack//G.U.+ volume 2 and .hack/XXXX volume 1 today. They are awesome. Also, watched Nabari no Ou 11, what a great, stereotypical plot twist haha. Yeah, we all knew Raikou was misunderstood, what an Itachi moment. I hate that Nabari no Ou could be related this easily to Naruto, it's disgusting. Poor Gau, there's so much bl in this show sometimes that it makes me want to vomit. But it's all right, as long as we have Yoite and Miharu being devil-like I'm happy. Talking about them, seems like next week we'll be back on track for the Yoite plot development, thank goodness.

What I noticed about vol 2 of .hack//G.U.+ was mainly Haseo's increasing attractiveness. I loved the scene with him and Atoli, and even better the shojo-est looking page from this entire series when Shino told him to look people in the eye.

Finally catching up with Code Geass, I'll really need to finish 9-11 soon... sigh.

No comments: