10.15.2008

WHILE WAITING AT THE INTERSECTION, SHE THOUGHT SHE SAW THE WIND

I just finished Nabari no Ou. I haven't cried this hard since, I don't know. That was awful. I knew Yoite was going to die, especially from reading the manga, but I thought maybe, just maybe, they would make the anime different because it's already not followed the story quite right. And, you know, I should have known that Shimatarou was that one girl, she has the same eyes as Kouichi and she has the same hair, it's pretty obvious I guess. Shit, that was tragic, why couldn't Yukimi go and see Yoite? Shit when he asked for lemonade I just could not handle it. That was a good series, a wonderful series, but such a sad sad series as well. I can't believe it, honestly.

On an also depressing note Ga Rei Zero 2 does not bring back Tooru and Atsuki, it instead introduces characters that will end up in the manga, so this is a prequel. I don't like it FUCKING BRING BACK TOORU YOU ASSHOLES!! I don't think he's dead. He CANNOT be dead. Him and Atsuki WILL survive somehow. I mean, come onnnnnn horrible. And they never said they died (even though we did see them getting brutally slaughtered) they only said they hadn't heard from them since the whole purification in the drain pipe. And when Kagura and ferret guy go down there it's the same hole, and ferret guy goes the way that team 4 or whatever went. He doesn't respond to anything she says, doesn't come when she's getting attacked by Yoma, and doesn't show up yet when she defeats Yoma supposedly then gets attacked again by her on the surface. Soooo... ferret guy must've encountered the bodies of that group and something MUST have happened. Otherwise, what's up with his sudden disappearance? Their bodies weren't recovered so TOORU IS STILL GOING TO BE ALIVEEEE. I do not want to lose Tojou no thank you. I mean, seriously NOOO. sflksdjflskdjf. So, we'll see how this goes from now on.

Chaos;Head was pretty good, it was funny. I enjoyed how fucking weird Takuma was. I have nothing else really to say about this, my mind is still totally full of Ga Rei.

Only a few more chapters left in Koukou Debut. It's gotten really good right now, there's not so much Haruna idiocy as there is fleshing out the side characters. I'd be interested to see how the Mami and Asaoka relationship develops though I still don't quite know all that's gone on with him. He's so confusing. I'm sad this series is coming to a close but I'm also glad. Then there aren't devastating things happening to Yoh and Haruna, which is really what I care about haha

Erm, nothing else exciting :/ I'll go back to rewatching Ga Rei Zero 1 so I can drool over Toujou again (Tooru + Doujou = Toujou duh)

No comments: