5.15.2008

YAY FOR YOITE!

Excellent episode. Definitely. Always knew Yoite was super cool (even if he is really emo too). And this is exactly the kind of development I wanted and predicted, Yoite and Rokujou's characters expanding. I like their new secret alliance, it's cool. Even though Yoite has an ulterior motive for it (Rokujou to erase his existance) it's going to be interesting to see someone actually helping Rokujou to control the Shinrabanshou instead of just trying to get rid of it.

But seriously, holy crap Yoite is emo. But at least his character has more depth and now I have sound proof as to why he's awesome haha. I adore that kid. This is such a great show, honestly, I'm in love with it. I want to read the manga, but the characters look so weird...


New chapter of Kobato is out, Drop 7. They're always so short! But I don't blame them, after all CLAMP is simultaneously working on TRC and XXXHOLiC so they don't have much time for everything else I'm sure. And they're starting a new shoujo series next year at some time. Anyways, heaven? What???? This is so insane, it really makes me wonder who the hell Kobato is anyways, especially with the weird hat thing (how she always has to have a hat on her head). Fujimoto's cool, I'm excited about seeing their relationship develop. Hopefully that'll turn into something instead of her ending up flaking out. Who knows, there's so little we ever know about every single one of their stories, no matter what genre they're writing.


Hm, nothing else really important, still no Special A, xxxHolic Kei, Itazura na Kiss, and Toshokan Sensou. And no D.Gray-man out yet this week? urgh

No comments: