5.09.2008

STILL NO TRC, SO SATISFY YOURSELF WITH SDC...

Sigh, still no TRC 189 for me :/
But Shinshi Doumei Cross 46 got done! Finally. I'm sad to see this series ending next month, I really enjoyed it.

I'm also sad because it seems they're kind of rushing the ending, I mean, this chapter was good and all but I could never imagine it ending next chapter without knowing it beforehand.
If Haine dies, I'll be pissed, If Haine chooses Shizumasa, I'll be pissed. If Haine chooses no one and they all live happily ever after as friends, I'll be pissed. So there's only a quarter of a chance that I'll actually like this ending haha. I love Takanari, he's always rocked TTM, even if both the brothers love her equally. Shizumasa has just done so much sketchy stuff in the past and even now in the present (the stone thing, leaving Takanari, allowing him to be a shadow, locking him up, stealing Haine away, almost forcing her to marry him, etc etc) soooo I think Takanari easily deserves her more, and I think their love is the most pure. She loved Shizumasa for what he did that night, but she loved Takanari for the one always being there in the book. He was the original and the one who first allowed her to even think of changing her life.

or whatever.


Still no TRC? alskdf


Darker Than Black is such a quality series. I really really need it to come to dvd over here, I would buy it in a heartbeat regardless of the cost (hopefully it would be in a full package thinger like Fruits Basket is, which I just can't get myself to buy though)

Go Hei!

No comments: